- Neural Underpinnings of Website Legitimacy and Familiarity Detection: An fNIRS Study.
Ajaya Neupane, Nitesh Saxena and Leanne Hirshfield
In Security and Privacy Track, the World-Wide Web Conference (WWW), 2017.
- PEEP: Passively Eavesdropping Private Input via Brainwave Signals
Ajaya Neupane, Md. Lutfor Rahman and Nitesh Saxena
In Financial Cryptography and Data Security (FC), April 2017.
- Neural Markers of Cybersecurity: An fMRI Study of Phishing, and Malware Warnings
Ajaya Neupane, Nitesh Saxena, Jose O Maximo, and Rajesh K Kana
IEEE Transactions on Information Forensics and Security (TIFS), to appear, 2016.
- Task-dependent Changes in Frontal-Parietal Activation and Connectivity during Visual Search
Jose O Maximo, Ajaya Neupane, Nitesh Saxena, Robert M Joseph, and Rajesh K Kana
Brain Connectivity, 2016.
- A Multi-Modal Neuro-Physiological Study of Phishing Detection and Malware Warnings
Ajaya Neupane, Md. Lutfor Rahman, Nitesh Saxena, and Leanne Hirshfield
In ACM Conference on Computer and Communications Security (CCS), October 2015
- Neural Signatures of User-Centered Security: An fMRI Study of Phishing, and Malware Warnings (Distinguished Paper Award)
Ajaya Neupane, Nitesh Saxena, Keya Kuruvilla, Michael Georgescu, and Rajesh Kana
The Network and Distributed System Security Symposium (NDSS), February 2014